Who am I? ¿Quién soy yo? (2021)

 Hey everyone! My name is Aaron and I started this blog as my personal hub :p 

I chose the hard decision of making my website in blogger instead of creating my own with some of my HTML coding skills. But why? Firstly, it was simpler: Instead of writing and customizing all from zero, Blogger gave me tools so I could do it faster and easier. Secondly, I already got some skills for blogger: I literally learned those at middle and high school on the IT classes. And finally, it is FREE! You basically have your domain and host and you won't pay anything (probably your information haha)!

Since I already started this, let's give a small overview of myself: I'm currently supposed to be a student now (I'll start classes later) who is interested in software development, macro and microanalysis, startups, physics, hackathons, and nature. Some of my hobbies are amateur DJing, business planning, attempting organizing my whole life, coding (Python, C#), podcasting (Noticias con Analisis), gardening, music development, and volunteering. 

I now own crypto (DOGECOIN TO THE MOON), parts of ETFs, and different fiat currencies (so grateful that my portfolio is diversified right now). Also, a small podcast (https://anchor.fm/aaron-arauco) with my name because I did not want to create different accounts for different podcasts, a bunch of plants, and some trees (contribute to nature buds), a song on Spotify! (https://open.spotify.com/track/1D8dVWkUoXzdLWrXQ66nvr?si=05843ecaa2fc4d0e), a big brain hehe (maybe a small part of me is a narcissist) and now... a SMALL BLOG or personal hub (as I like to name it SO HOPE YOU GUYS PLS RESPECT MY DECISION OF CALLING IT THAT WAY and pls I beg you to say it is a personal hub).

So here I am, currently 'studying' because university classes start in September, and deciding to start all the projects I got on my USB drive. 

There is a lot of posts coming so you better catch up with the oldest ones :D

Aaron ;)

Comments

Eliana said…
Esperando más publicaciones actuales